Antminer L3+ in stock
Free shipping. Shipping to US only.
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
- Hash Rate504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip TypeBM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature0°C - 40°C
- Network connectionEthernet
TERMS OF ORDERING:
Due to the nature of Crypto Currency orders are not subject to cancellation or return.
Digital Networks is subject to the Manufacturer's Estimated Delivery window, but should delivery exceed a 30 day period of the stated delivery window, you will be given a full refund.
Credit Card/Amazon Purchases:
Orders paid with credit cards will be shipped to billing address of credit account. An adult (over the age of 21) must sign for shipping. If shipping address is different from billing address then we ship to the closest shipping center to purchaser. Purchaser must show ID in order to receive shipment if shipped to shipping center.
Any order/item(s) returned due to customer non pickup or not received will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Please pay with the credit card you have on your Amazon account via Amazon Pay.
Product comes with a 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty. Digital Networks will honor all manufacture warranties. Manufacture warranty starts from the time Digital Networks receives device not when customer receives. Digital Networks will honor all manufacture warranties and provide the best services we have available to get you back mining as soon as possible.
The Warranty will become null and void if:
The rig has been disassembled, has unauthorized changes or replaced components
Has damage caused by lightning, voltage surge,or faulty power supply
Has burnt circuit boards or chips
Has damage caused by water, damp or corrosion
Acts of God
Digital Networks is not responsible for loss of income during the warranty service period.